Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spicy ' Roni Pizza

Hey Everyone! As we all know in college there isn't time to make a big meal every night. I have had a busy day the past two days for I've made some quick dinners.

This pizza was inspired by one of my favorites I used to make at the restaurant I worked at last summer. I eat a lot of pepperoni pizza while I'm at school and if I am going to make a pizza at home, I definitely want to make it with a twist! Using real pizza dough- either from scratch or store bought is always delicious but when I make a personal sized pizza, I use a pita as my base to save time, and it is still very good!

This pizza has a mixture of jack and cheddar cheese, chopped pepperoni, and hot sauce on a thin layer of pizza sauce
 One 7 inch Pita
 1/3 block (standard size) of cheese
 About 10 slices of pepperoni, chopped
1 tablespoon of hot sauce (Or more if desired. Try Franks Hot Sauce, it’s a Buffalo favorite!)
3-4 spoonfuls of sauce



I put the pita on a baking sheet and under the broiler, watch while it toasts, five minutes is usually enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment