Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cranberry Muffins

Hello everyone! These cranberry muffins were the first baking I ever made from scratch- needless to say they are super easy but still delicious, and each time I make them they get even better. This past time I made them was my best batch yet- my roommate and I ate 1 1/2 dozen in just 3 days.... well, you only live once!

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
To a a medium bowl add...
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 egg
a pinch of salt

-I used to mix this by hand before i got a handheld mixer and i cant tell you what an amazing difference the mixer makes... I absolutely recommend it. Just mix to get out all the lumps.
-After the batter is ready fold in frozen( but thawed- takes about a half hour) Cranberries.
-You will only need one cup of cranberries
-pour mix into paper cups on a muffin tin. You can fill 3/4 to almost full.
- 20-25 minutes in the oven should be just perfect...


I love to have them with a bit of warm butter in the center. These are great at any time of the day- not just breakfast. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment